Thursday, July 29, 2010

Making Progress

Things are going really well.  I am surprised at my dedication this time around, but I am even more surprised at my feelings of disappointment.
As I continue on this journey, I am constantly thinking of where I was just a short time ago.  It is frustrating to me that I am losing the same weight over and over again.  In January I had finally fallen below 140, and I was feeling pretty good.  As I sit here at 146 pounds and dropping, I tell myself that I should not be celebrating these daily losses because it feels like I am celebrating my weight gains as well.  I realize that this is not a healthy attitude, and I am working on changing my stinkin' thinkin' one day at a time.
My diet has fully evolved.  I am eating 4-6 meals every day, and each of these meals contain some carbs and protein.  I also eat one cup of fruit, drink eight glasses of water, and eat three cups of veggies (when I can choke them down).

Day 9
145.4

No comments:

Post a Comment